Thursday, September 18, 2008

My God IS Real!!

I want to share with you some words of wisdom from Claire!! I have been going through Claire's things and found this story in one of her composition books and thought you could all use a challenge from her!! I know I did!!

"Togther"
Claire's doleirg story
by Claire Atkins

My name is Claire I like to drole it is so mutch fun because you can drole thing that are not rele and thing that are rele like munsters gowst skeltins those where the thing that where not rele these will be the thing that are rele. people kids Evrath lion Jesus and God night and day water Anamls.


(for those of you who do not read 2nd gradeese)
"Together"
Claire's drawing story
by Claire Atkins
My name is Claire and I like to draw. It is so much fun because you can draw things that are not real and things that are real. Like monsters, ghosts and skeletons those were the things that were not real. These will be the things that are real. People, kids, Earth, lions, Jesus and God, night and day, water and Animals.


Which side of this story does your God belong real or not? I know that My God is Real!!

"God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

Glory to God in the church!
Glory to God in the Messiah, in Jesus!
Glory down all the generations!
Glory through all millennia! Oh, yes!"

Ephesians 3:20-21 (The Message)

3 comments:

Emily Parker said...

Thank you for sharing Claire's story and challenge! There is not a doubt in my mind that my God is real! I love the songs on your page too! I can't wait to see you, I love you!
Emily

The Rectors said...

Claire's had it from the start, hasn't she. Your other 3 girls know that God is real too. Hope you keep finding treasures of Claire's that remind you of just how real our God is.
Cooking a great pot of chili tonight...wish we were close enough just to have you over to share it with us!
We love and miss you all,
Kim

The Rectors said...

Forgot to mention this in my last comment, but I love the music that you've added. I've been thinking a lot lately about a friend who told me that she thought we all had a soundtrack to our lives and I totally agree with her. In the Beth Moore study that we're doing, she talks about the importance of the psalms and songs. She said that when we get to Heaven, maybe we'll get a copy of OUR CD from Jesus!
Kim