Friday, October 31, 2008

Please Be Praying

I wanted to get all of you prayer warriors on board!!

A very dear family to us has a child in Boston having surgery (as I type) to remove an AVM in his brain. This is the same diagnosis that Claire had; however, Jonathan's AVM is in the frontal portion of his brain and is operable!! Please check out the Caring Bridge Website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jonathanbryant and be praying for Jonathan, his parents, sister, family, medical and surgical staff!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort. 2 Corinthians 1:3-7

Blessings!! Angela

3 comments:

Emily Parker said...

Praying for Jonathan, his family and all hospital staff today.
Love,
Emily

Emily Parker said...

I am so thankful to read the update that Jonathan is out of surgery and they have been able to remove the AVM. Thank you for sharing his story with us.
I love you and miss you!
Emily

karaann said...

Thank you so much for the prayers Mrs. Angela! I miss you all and hope to see you soon! I have so amazed at the wonderful works of God and how He works in the most mysterious ways. Hopefully I will get home to see all of my church family soon....you guys are a HUGE part of my life! I love you!

Kara Owings